Higher Education Administration Programs
The Higher Education Administration program is designed to enhance leadership skills and prepare students for administrative positions, policy roles, and research areas within postsecondary institutions and external agencies.
Masters (M.A) Program Recognition
History of Higher Education (3 Hr.) Explores the development of colleges and universities within the United States from their earliest days through the present, including the many factors and influences that shaped them into their current and varied forms.
Contemporary Issues in Higher Education (3 Hr.) Recounts the most recent changes and transformations in the realm of Higher Education; Focuses on post-19th century higher education legislation, developments, and milestones.
Higher Education Administration (3 Hr.) Key concepts of organization and administration within higher education institutions, concentrating primarily on the non-academic components of the institutions, from the president to first-level supervisor.
- Senior Director, MBA Program Administration
- Assistant Director, Grizzly Scholarship Association (707-254)
- Associate Dean, The Graduate School V-775
- Executive Director of Communications
- Vice Chancellor for Academic and Student Affairs
- Campus Director
- Director of Compliance & Administration
- Director, Budget and Planning (20120156)
- Executive Director - National Center for STEM Elementary Education
- Compensation and Benefits Manager
- Academic Department Director - Culinary
- Assistant Provost for Diversity
- Assistant Vice Chancellor, Office of Vice Chancellor for Research & Engagement
- Chief Budget Officer
- Associate Vice Chancellor For Budget and Financial Planning
- Director of High Desert Regional Center (F274)
- Associate Dean of Professional and Career Development - Law School
- District Director, STEM Institute (District Office)
- Executive Director, Atkinson Center for a Sustainable Future
- Associate Vice Chair for Clinical Affairs
Upcoming Course Offerings
- College Student Development
- Contemporary Issues in Higher Ed.
- Diversity Issues in Higher Education
- Higher Education Administration
- History of Higher Education
- Postsecondary Online Teaching and Program Administration